Roll Out Wooden Garden Path 90cm x 45cm
Try out the almost unlimited options available to you with this versatile path. Capable of being used in all sorts of ways, this natural birch wood does the job, and does it strikingly too. Any damp soil or leaves can simply be brushed off once dry, before the path is rolled back up. Let your passion for the environment show with this untreated natural wood which will blend in, even in wooded areas. As the wood is untreated, the natural oils protect the wood from absorbing moisture, which is what makes this wood so suitable for outdoor tasks.
- Convenient roll design - easy to roll out for use, and roll up to be put away
- Creates a sturdy surface - protects your lawn from heavy foot passage
- Natural birch wood looks beautiful across lawn or flowerbeds
- Perfect for marking paths through flowerbeds and rockeries - no more muddy tracks
- Flexible plastic links mean this is perfect even on uneven ground
- Lightweight structure makes it easy to carry and position
- Make mulching a breeze - it's so easy to push your wheelbarrow along
The roll structure of this beautiful natural birch wood means that it can easily be stored and transported when not in use, and can quickly be rolled out and used. No assembly is required, so you can start using it as soon as it arrives. This path is perfect for making a trail through a rockery, or to link two different parts of the garden together, as well as being used for temporary structures, such as a floor for a marquee or an improvised decking extension. They are also easy to push a wheelbarrow down, which can be a real help with the weeding and mulching. Not only useful for the garden, this makes a great path for building projects, helping to keep heavy wheelbarrow traffic off your lawn. It can also be easily used as improvised pathing for camping and caravanning holidays.
This adaptable path has inside uses, too. It can be used as a way to keep items off cold, possibly damp surfaces, like garage and greenhouse floors, with ease. Another option is to use this as an alternative to a bathmat, similar to the way flooring is used in a sauna. It can also be used as a shoe rack to keep those muddy wellies off your clean floor after a hard day of gardening.Specifications
Length 90cm (2ft 11½in) x Width 45cm (1ft 5Ύin)