Salvia 'Lyrical White' | 3L Pot
A prolifically-flowering Salvia forming tall spikes of crisp-white flowers
Flowering abundantly, Salvia 'Lyrical White' will add graceful colour to your garden's borders with its luminous white flowers and muted green foliage. This variety will offer a beautiful display when planted along in drifts edging a path.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Well-drained soil
- Height and Spread: 0.5 metres, 0.5 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Easy to Grow Nature
- Pretty White Flowers
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipPlant differing perennials throughout your garden for a colourful display!
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Scented Perennial Plants, Tall Perennial Plants|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Suitable For Shade||Suitable for Shade|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|