Scented Firelighter - BBQ Fusion - Bay Leaf, Chilli and Lemon - Pack of 5
Delicately flavour your barbecues with these scented firelighters.
These scented firelighters are the perfect way to fire up a chimenea, a stove, campfire, open fireplace or barbecue. They are made from an all natural pine cone, set in a soy wax base which is infused with seasonal essential oils and come complete with a wick for easy ignition. These firelighters are a perfect way of adding flavour to your food as well as adding a pleasant fragrance. Add more to strengthen the flavour.
Also available Scented Firelighter - BBQ Fusion - Clove, Rosemary and Hickory Spice: Click Here
These Scented Firelighters are handmade in Warwickshire and are a lot better for your family's health than the chemical firelighters.
Please note that the Scented Firelighter is not a candle.
H 1.5cm (0.6 inches) L 6.5cm (2.6 inches)
Please note that as this is a natural product dimensions may vary slightly.
1. Place the scented firelighter in the middle of your fire grate, bowl, hearth etc.
2. Lay kindling up against the scented firelighter to form a pyramid.
3. Light the wick of the scented firelighter.
4. Leave the door slightly ajar whilst the kindling ignites, dependant on Chimenea manufacturer's instructions, to allow the pleasant aroma to fill the nearby area.
5. When the kindling is fully ignited, add to the pyramid with new kindling followed by your chosen fuel.