Sealant Gun for Mirror Adhesive and Cat Spikes
This handy sealant gun is perfect for pairing with Pink Grip or Mirror Adhesive to ensure clean, quick and easy application. With a sturdy metal construction for added durability this tool can also be used for a number of other sealants (up to 400ml) and is a toolbox must-have for all handymen. Easy to load it comes with an integrated "trigger" mechanism so you have complete control over the flow of adhesive or sealant.
- Sturdy construction - made from metal for extra durability
- Quick to set up and easy to use - easy to load and pump with the integrated trigger mechanism
- Useful household tool - makes sealing cracks and applying adhesives easy and mess-free
How to use a Sealant Gun
- Release the silver trigger at the back of the gun by pressing it down with your thumb
- Pull back the long plunger so it is fully retracted
- Take the tube of adhesive and cut off the tip of the nozzle. To get a more accurate result, trim it at a 45° angle. For a smaller hole, cut near the tip of the nozzle. For a larger hole cut further up.
- Slide the tube of adhesive into the gun nozzle first, sliding the nozzle through the open end of the gun
- push the plunger back into place. The metal disk should fit against the back of the tube of adhesive
- Gently squeeze the trigger until you can see a adhesive appearing in the nozzle
- You are ready to use your sealant gun! Using the trigger, apply adhesive where ever you need it.
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Type||Fence & Wall Spikes|
|Shop By Category||Tools & Hardware|