Sedum aurea 'Yellow' | 10.5cm Pot
Grace your garden with masses of starry yellow flowers until the first frost...
A beautiful semi-evergreen plant, this Sedum aurea will accentuate gardens with its vibrant yellow, stellate blooms until the first frost. When it comes to blanketing rockeries, this Sedum is an excellent choice as it benefits from a compact habit. It is also low maintenance, and will remain hardy in extremely cold climates, so is perfect for the novice gardener. We consider this variety to be the perfect accompaniment to Campanula, particularly if you appreciate duos of purple and yellow.
Plant around a rockery with Campanula to enjoy a harmony of yellow and purple...
- Flowering Period: August to the first frost
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Most soils with full sun or part shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 20cm (8"), 45cm(18")
- Special Advice: Avoid waterlogged soils
- Arrives As: 10.5cm Pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||Under 0.3m|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Sale Type||3 for 2 - 10.5cm Bedding/Perennial|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|