Sedum telephium 'Mr Good Bud' | 3L Pot
Umbels of striking pink flowers, complemented by unique, rose-tinged foliage
A commended Sedum variety, 'Mr Goodbud' is characterised by its umbels of pink blooms, and rose-tinged stems. Initially, each flower will sport a soft pink shade, before eventually maturing to mauve. As such, you can enjoy an ever-evolving display of sumptuous colour throughout the seasons. This perennial's buds are more dense that other varieties', which in turn creates comparably larger flowers. 'Mr Goodbud' has also been granted the Royal Horticultural Society's 'Award of Garden Merit'; affirming its easy to grow nature, good constitution, beautiful flowers and foliage, and good resistance to pests and disease.
Plant in a pot to adorn a patio with sumptuous colour...
- Flowering Period: July to September
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil receiving full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.5m, 0.5m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3 Litres
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Foliage Colour||Brown, Red|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Awards||Award of Garden Merit|
|Location||Border, Rockery, Patio|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|