Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year. The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic use. There is a choice of 3 heat settings, 650W, 1350W and 2000W, and the stand can be adjusted in height to suit all spaces. This freestanding heater lamp will not only keep you warm on chilly summer nights but also provide a glowing light.
- Cheap to operate - less than 10p an hour running cost
- Versatile - IPX4 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Long lasting - energy efficient bulb with up to 2500 hours lamp life
- Equipped with over-heat protection - family friendly and safe
- Adjustable height - allows you to position the heater for ideal heat dispersal alongside the 45 degree up-down adjustable heating element
- Made from stainless steel - stylish, durable and long lasting
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Stable base - will help to prevent the heater from toppling over
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- Easy to assemble
- Adjustable height: 174.5cm - 210cm (5ft 8¾in - 6ft 10¾in)
- Width: 50cm (1ft 7¾in)
- Depth: 47cm (1ft 6½in)
- Cable length: 3m
- Power: 220-240V, 2000W
- Heat settings: 650W, 1350W, 2000W
- Heating element: Quartz tube
- Heats an area of approximately 15sqm
- Colour: Black
this listing is for a set of two patio heaters.
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 650kW heat setting
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.