- Height above ground: 25.5cm (10in)
- Total height including spike: 37cm (1ft 2½in)
- Width: 14.5cm (5¾in)
- Depth: 9.5cm (3¾in)
Does exactly what the cat didn't want it to do! Simple and easy to site ...
- Powered by an amorphous solar panel - solar power is economical and environmentally friendly
- PIR (passive infrared sensor) can detect motion within a 23ft (7m) radius
- Solar power means these scarers require no cords or cables - simply put them in place, and wait for them to charge
- Handy ground spike makes it easy to place them anywhere in your garden
- Device only activates when motion sensor is triggered, making the most of its power supply
- Is effective in repelling various pests - for example, cats, dogs, foxes, and rodents
These solar powered pest repellers are both effective and easy to use. Simply drive the stakes into the ground in a location of your choice, and leave them to charge in the sun. Your garden won't be popular with the local pests for long.
Although these devices are effective against a wide variety of pests, including foxes, squirrels, and rodents, it won't affect the wild birds in your garden. The sound doesn't travel well through walls and fences, so it won't affect a dog in the house, or a neighbour's dog. Of course, as with all animal behaviour solutions, we cant guarantee effectiveness in every situation. However, our own experience and our customer feedback have consistently reflected high performance and versatility. If you need more advice on how to get the best out of the product, don't hesitate to give us a call.
| These scarers are solar powered, which means they are economical and easy to use. No messy cords or cables - simply find the ideal spot and let the ultrasonic noise take effect. You'll start to see a difference within a week, and within a few weeks even your most stubborn visitors will be deterred. |
| || The PIR sensor featured on these scarers is sophisticated and effective - it can detect intruders easily, and covers an area of 2,425ft². Devices with motion sensors are much more effective pest deterrents, as the animals in question learn to associate the unpleasant noise with their own movement, and are more likely to avoid the area. It also helps to make the most of the device's power, as the ultrasonic noise only activates when the sensor is activated. |
Please note: this product may affect any pets permitted in the same part of the garden.