This dark grey trough planter is a handsome yet durable addition to your garden or patio. A convenient height for the younger gardener, this versatile planter will change the way you organise your garden. Perhaps use these to separate sections in a larger garden, or on borders to ease the transition from lower lying plants to fencing. All planters feature a drainage hole and are supplied with a bung.
- Handmade - expertly crafted for a unique piece of garden design
- Fibrecotta construction - fibrecotta is a blend of terracotta and fibreglass fibres for fantastic durability
- Weather resistant - fibrecotta is a naturally durable material, being resistant to frost damage and almost anything Britain can throw at it
- Drainage hole and bung supplied - drainage hole and bung supplied, allowing you to control the water retention of your planter
- Maintenance free - frost resistant and durable, this planter is sure to stand up to the worst of the British weather
- Depth 23cm (9in)
- Length 50cm (1ft 7¾in)
- Height 23cm (9in)
- Weight 5kg
This blend of fibreglass fibres and terracotta allows fibrecotta planters to be incredibly strong, while also gaining some flexibility to help protect from frost damage in the colder months. The addition of fibreglass also makes fibrecotta much lighter than pure terracotta planters, without compromising on strength.
These planters come with a pre-drilled drainage hole and bung, allowing you to have greater control of the drainage.