Solar Cat Repeller
excellent buy. Have used battery powered cat repellers before but now don't need to worry about batteries running out. Bought 2 to cover whole of the lawn and touch wood haven't had any cat mess when before they were doing their business a lot
- Powered by an amorphous solar panel - solar power is economical and environmentally friendly
- PIR (passive infrared sensor) can detect motion within a 30ft (9.14m) radius
- Solar power means this product requires no cords or cables - simply put in place, and wait for it to charge
- Handy ground spike makes it easy to place product anywhere in your garden
- Device only activates when motion sensor is triggered, making the most of its power supply
- Is effective in repelling various pests - for example, cats, dogs, foxes, and rodents
- Covers 110° arc, and 30ft ground area - total of 2,425²ft
- Height above ground: 25.5cm (10in)
- Total height including spike: 37cm (1ft 2½in)
- Width: 14.5cm (5¾in)
- Depth: 9.5cm (3¾in)
This solar powered pest repeller is both effective and easy to use. Simply drive the stake into the ground in a location of your choice, and leave it to charge in the sun. Your garden won't be popular with the local pests for long.
Although the device is effective against a wide variety of pests, including foxes, squirrels, and rodents, it won't affect the wild birds in your garden. The sound doesn't travel well through walls and fences, so it won't affect a dog in the house, or a neighbour's dog. Of course, as with all animal behaviour solutions, we can’t guarantee effectiveness in every situation. However, our own experience and our customer feedback have consistently reflected high performance and versatility. If you need more advice on how to get the best out of the product, don't hesitate to give us a call.
|This product is solar powered, which means it is economical, and easy to use. No messy cords or cables - simply find the ideal spot and let the ultrasonic noise take effect. You'll start to see a difference within a week, and within a few weeks even your most stubborn visitors will be deterred. |
|The PIR sensor featured on this product is sophisticated and effective - it can detect intruders easily, and covers an area of 2,425ft². Devices with motion sensors are much more effective pest deterrents, as the animals in question learn to associate the unpleasant noise with their own movement, and are more likely to avoid the area. It also helps to make the most of the device's power, as the ultrasonic noise only activates when the sensor is activated. |
Please note: this product may affect any pets permitted in the same part of the garden.