Solar Water Pump Kit - 250LPH With 5 Bright White LED Lights
Already have a water feature? The solar powered water pump kit can be used to replace an existing pump of an old water feature, or to convert it into a solar water feature. Environmentally friendly, easy to use & best of all, at no operating cost.
Stores power for when the sun's not shining.
Most similar solar powered water features will only function when the sun is directly on the panel. But our high-quality solar panel contains rechargeable batteries to store power for up to 5 hours continuous use, meaning the pump will continue to work even when there's no sun. Unbeatable quality and value from Primrose.
Adding a solar powered pump to your garden pond is the easiest way to get movement and life into the water fountains, water courses and lights in your pond without the need for mains power. Even if there is a power outlet near the pond, solar power is the smart and safe way to go in this age of rising energy prices and global warming. Perfect for those water gardeners wanting a green solution.
- For use in new or existing fountains
- Three working modes: Choose from three different modes - constantly on, repeated daily timers of between 2 and 4 hours, or winter mode, with adjustable water flow.
- Versatile design means that it can be used in ponds, landscaping, fountains, and other water features
- Powered by a 3 watt solar panel makes this energy efficient and therefore cheap to run
- Water lift height with hose: Maximum 90cm
- Maximum fountain height: 60cm
- Powered by a lead acid 6V/4AH battery to keep the pump running even in cloudy weather
- Water valve and timer allow this feature to be switched on/off automatically
- 5 bright white LED lights come on at night to enhance its appearance and can be switched off if required
- Can also be purchased with a mains adapter for increased versatility
This 6V DC mains adapter and converter cable will allow you to enjoy your solar cascade even when the sun isn't shining.
I can't believe it! - ordered yesterday, delivered this morning and already working! in under 24 hours - is this a record.Thank you,
Jenny B 2009/8/12
The solar pumps are low maintenance which offers both reliability and performance. It is great for circulating water in small ponds or pools or for creating extravagant fountain displays. Many will find the compatibility of this pump, with flexible tubing (not supplied), is very useful for creating custom waterfalls and water features where water is required to be lifted up to 1 metre.
It operates day and night. Charge it up during the day and use when you come back home from work. With a built in timer and memory function included this is the ultimate solar pump kit. You can set the timer to switch the water feature on/off automatically.
- Fountain heads: 4pcs
- Extension tubes: 4pcs
- Fountain cover x 3
- Bracket & ground spikes: 4pcs
- 6V DC Brushless water pump
- Floating pad
- 5m (16' 5") Cable (consisting of 3m from pump to battery and 2m from solar panel to battery)
- Solar panel
- Control housing
- 5 bright white LED lights which come on at night
Recommended temperature range:
Operating temperature for solar pump is 0° to 40°
Storage temperature for solar pump is -10° to 50°
Our solar pumps can be charged via a mains charger to help boost the unit through the winter months. The 180 and 250LPH pumps require a 6v DC charger(Code: P003BA), and the 800LPH pumps need 12v DC (available from any hardware shop).
Battery housing - Width: 13cm (5.1ins) x Height: 16cm (6.3ins) x Depth: 10cm (3.9 ins)
Pump - Length: 8cm (3.1ins) x Height: 6cm (2.4ins) x Width: 4.6cm (1.8ins)
Solar Panel - Height: 19cm (7½ins) x Width: 15cm (6ins) x Depth: 1.8cm (0.75ins)