'Sophistication' Hanging Basket Speed Planter
Perfect for effortlessly growing a beautiful flowering display
Effortlessly create a colourful display of flowers in your garden with this innovative speed planter. Simply place the pre-planted flowers into a basket, and your work is done - just sit back and enjoy the vibrant display of colours.
The speedplanter contains all the nutrients your plants need to survive and slowly releases them into the soil, meaning that all you need to do is water it once a week for an enviable display of flowers that will last from May to September.
From deep royal purples to delicate gentle pinks, this collection of colours wouldn't be out of place at a country garden party. The varieties in this collection have been specifically chosen because when combined they create an array of colours and textures that add a sophisticated accent to your garden.
- Grown in the United Kingdom
- A Beautiful Selection of Colours
- Pre-Prepared For Basket Planting
- Easy to Grow
- Speedplanter Dimensions: D30cm
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Preferred Location: Should be positioned under sun, partial-shade
- Watering Requirements: To be watered on a weekly basis
- Varieties Included: Calib Cabaret Cherry Rose, Fuchsia Pink Galore, GerIV Precision Rose Ipd, GerZN Designer Purple Rose, amongst other varieties
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Purple|
|Flowering Month||May, June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||30cm Container|
|Supplied As||Hanging Basket|