If unsightly molehills are ruining your lawn, but you don't want the hassle or mess of poison or traps, these all-natural Mole Bulbs are the perfect solution. Simply plant them in your garden and they secrete a smell which is almost undetectable for humans but moles can't stand! Help your garden stay mole-free and your lawn remain undisturbed with the handy mole bulbs!
- All natural repellent - these bulbs give off a smell almost undetectable to humans, no poison, no traps
- Garden friendly - these bulbs do no damage to your garden and the most maintenance you will have to do is to trim the small yellow flower back when you mow or otherwise tidy up the lawn.
- Large area of effect - this one package is enough to keep 500m² of garden mole-free
- Long lasting effects - planting these bulbs can help keep your garden mole-free for up to two years
- Tried and tested product - having spent 12 years on the Swedish market, this product has been tried and tested
- Height 33cm (1ft 1in)
- Width 15cm (6in)
- Depth 3cm (1¼in)
- Height 15cm (6in)
- Width 9cm (3¾in)
- Depth 2.5cm (1in)
Using these handy mole bulbs in your lawn couldn't be simpler. As an all-natural repellent you simply need to plant these bulbs approximately 8m (27ft) apart and about 5-8cm (2-3in) deep in your lawn before there is frost in the ground. The only difference is how you plant them depending on whether or not you already have moles in your garden. If you don't have moles in your garden, simply plant the bulbs around the edge or perimeter of your garden and the moles will go elsewhere. If you already have moles in your garden, plant these bulbs in a 'U' formation in your garden leaving one side open, for the moles to leave. Then after planting in this arrangement, plant further concentric arrangements in smaller 'U' formations, slowly reducing the space the moles have in your garden, eventually forcing them out entirely.
With these natural mole repellent bulbs, your garden can be mole free for up to two years, leaving your lawn molehill free, and giving you more time to spend enjoying your outdoor spaces.