Speciality Calibrachoa Collection | 3 x 9cm Pots
Free-flowering plants with magnificent coloured blooms.
Add a glorious array of colour to your garden with our Speciality Calibrachoa Collection. Compiled with the more vigorous "can can" varieties of calibrachoa, this collection provides well-branched free-flowering plants that bloom in magnificent shades of violet, orange, and yellow all summer long. These plants are built for hanging baskets, containers, and window boxes.
The flowers included in this collection are:
- Calibrachoa "Can Can Black Cherry calibrachoa x hybrida
- Calibrachoa "Can Can Sunrise" calibrachoa x hybrida
- Calibrachoa "Can Can Orange" calibrachoa x hybrida
- Supplied As: 3 X 9cm Pots
- Flowering Period: May - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Spreading
- Preferred Location: Sun, Partial Shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 20-25cm X 35-45cm (8-10in X 14-18in)
- Beautiful Flowers
- Magnificent Colours
- Perfect For Baskets & Containers
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||May, June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|