Super Apex Shiplap Shed 12x8
A traditional style garden shed with plenty of light and headroom. Its classic design makes it one of the most popular garden sheds in the UK. Emphasising rigidity and security, the cladding is comprised of high quality selected European softwoods additionally protected with a red cedar water based treatment. This results in an excellent and aesthetically pleasing shed providing an ideal storage space. Featuring fixed windows and a single fully boarded tongue and groove shiplap door. The door can be placed on either end and the windows can be put on either side for flexibility.
All sheds are comprised only of extremely high quality timber. This means fewer knots, splits and a much longer lifespan. The roof of the Shed is covered with heavy duty green mineral felt for further protection.
- Well Braced Single Access Door
- Superior Grade 12mm Finish Shiplap T&G Cladding
- 28x44mm Finish
- Lock & Key Supplied As Standard
- Windows Can Be Fitted Either Side
This Shed is also available in other sizes
Sizes are approximate only and refer to external dimensions exluding roof overhangs.
Why buy a Woodland Shed? The following points should help you with your decision:
Woodlands Sheds are clad with high grade 12mm finish shiplap tongue and groove cladding ? beware of shiplap sheds that feature poorly finished rough edged boards milled out of inferior timber often with a thinner finish.
FANTASTIC DELIVERY SERVICE
How will the shed I am about to buy be delivered and will I have to wait in all day for the driver?
- Providing access is sufficient Woodland will deliver their sheds on an 18ton HIAB truck. The vehicle has its own built in state of the art crane to take the log cabin straight off the vehicle and on to your site. We advise you not only of a delivery date in advance but also a two hour arrival time slot so you don't have to stay in all day.
Where has the shed I am about to buy been made and by who?
- Woodland do NOT import their sheds. Woodland have their own mill in Yorkshire which is owned and staffed entirely by Woodland. This gives complete control over the manufacturing process meaning they can oversee the quality of the timber. Any timber found to be inferior is simply not used.
The following is a list of postcode areas that are not included in the delivery zone. If you live in an area listed in this table, we are unable to deliver to you. If in doubt, or bordering on one of these postcode areas, please phone us before placing your order to avoid disappointment.
|AB Aberdeen||DT Dorchester||SA Swansea|
|DD Dundee||EX Exeter|| |
|FK Falkirk||PL Plymouth|| |
|IV Inverness||TQ Torquay|| |
|KW Kirkwall||TR Truro|| |
|KY Kirkaldy|| || |
|PA Paisley|| || |
|PH Perth|| || |
Note: All offshore locations and islands are also excluded from the standard delivery zone