Swallow Dove 6ft 8in x 8ft 4in Lean-To Wooden Greenhouse
The Dove range features Lean-To greenhouses that are inspired by tradition and allow you to enjoy gardening to the fullest. The Dove greenhouse enables you to enjoy gardening all year round at a reasonable price. The Lean-To greenhouse should, ideally, be placed on a south-facing wall to create a perfect place for propagation, growing summer salads, or over-wintering precious potted plants. This Lean-To greenhouse is supplied with a single door that can be mounted in the center position or up to the wall. It can also be used as a pleasant seating area.
Swallow greenhouses are made of high quality pressure treated timber combined with toughened safety glass to ensure strength and durability.
- Designed using redwood pine glazing bars in size 58x35mm
- Bottom bars are 390mm long, 12mm tongue and groove
- Timber is green tanalised pressure treated
- Inward opening door has a mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing is toughened safety glass
- All glazing is sealed with quality silicone
- All cut shapers are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof has two large opening vents with automatic openers
- Comes with full length staging down one side with center support
- Specially turned apex finial for a classic look
- Ridge and top vents are sealed with specially machined timber capping
- 20mm damp proof membrane screwed to the bottom
- All tongue and groove boards are fixed with stainless steel nails
Length: 2.55m (8ft 4ins)
Gable Width: 2.03m (6ft 8ins)
Ridge Height: 2.91m (9ft 6ins)
Eaves Height: 1.73m (5ft 8ins)
Door Height: 1.98m (6ft 6ins)
Door Width: 0.57m (1ft 10ins)
Enhance your Dove Lean-To Greenhouse by ordering additional features such as extra staging, a high level shelf, a guttering system, or a cold frame, all of which are available to purchase separately:
You can increase the working and storage space of your greenhouse by adding the Bench with Low Level Shelf to the basket, which is available in 2 different sizes:
You can add the traditional timber Swallow Cold Frame to your order, which will free up extra space in your greenhouse. It comes with 2 independent glazed lids to allow easy access. The cold frame is available in 2 different sizes:
All Swallow greenhouses are delivered and installed at no extra cost (UK mainland only). For other areas please phone us before placing your order to avoid disappointment. All prices include VAT and there are no hidden costs. The price that you see is the price that you pay.
The Swallow GB Ltd was established in 2009 and is one of the leading independent garden building companies in the UK. They specialise in the manufacture and installation of quality timber greenhouses.
The company aim to constantly provide care, attention to details, respect, value for money and an outstanding service to their customers.
In 2010, the company won the prestigious New Product Award at the Glee Exhibition, NEC, for the Kingfisher greenhouses. This award reflects the company's dedication to high quality and innovative product design.
|Dove Lean-To Greenhouse|
|Dimensions - Feet and Inches ||Dimensions - M ||Roof Vents|
|6ft 8ins x 4ft 3ins ||2.03m x 1.29m ||1|
|6ft 8ins x 6ft 4ins ||2.03m x 1.92m ||1|
|6ft 8ins x 8ft 4ins ||2.03m x 2.55m ||2|
|6ft 8ins x 10ft 5ins ||2.03m x 3.18m ||2|
|6ft 8ins x 12ft 7ins ||2.03m x 3.84m ||2|
|6ft 8ins x 14ft 8ins ||2.03m x 4.47m ||3|
|6ft 8ins x 16ft 9ins ||2.03m x 5.1m ||4|
|6ft 8ins x 18ft 10ins ||2.03m x 5.73m ||4|
|6ft 8ins x 20ft 10ins ||2.03m x 6.36m ||4|