Swallow Falcon 13ft 1in x 25ft 2in Wooden Greenhouse
The Falcon range features greenhouses that are inspired by tradition and allow you to enjoy gardening to the fullest. The range includes double door models of greenhouses that are perfect for propagation, growing summer salads, or over-wintering precious potted plants.
Swallow greenhouses are made of high quality pressure treated timber combined with toughened safety glass to ensure strength and durability. This spacious greenhouse offers a multitude of opportunities, where plants can be positioned not only down the side of the greenhouse but also in the centre. The Falcon greenhouse is supplied with one sided staging as a standard, and its double doors allow easy access for wheelbarrows or when carrying large trays.
- Designed using redwood pine glazing bars in size 58x35mm
- Bottom bars are 390mm long, 12mm tongue and groove
- Timber is green tanalised pressure treated
- Inward opening door has a mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing is toughened safety glass
- All glazing is sealed with quality silicone
- All cut shapers are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof has eight large opening vents with automatic openers
- Comes with full length staging down one side with center support
- Specially turned apex finial for a classic look
- Ridge and top vents are sealed with specially machined timber capping
- 20mm damp proof membrane screwed to the bottom
- All tongue and groove boards are fixed with stainless steel nails
Length: 7.68m (25ft 2ins)
Gable Width: 3.9m (13ft 1ins)
Ridge Height: 2.9m (9ft 6ins)
Eaves Height: 1.73m (5ft 8ins)
Door Height: 1.98m (6ft 6ins)
Double Door Opening Width: 1.2m (3ft 11ins)
Enhance your Falcon Greenhouse by ordering additional features such as extra staging, a high level shelf, a guttering system, cold frames, or a combination shed, all of which are available to purchase separately:
The image above shows the spacious interior of the Falcon greenhouse with mounted double sided staging and high level shelves.
You can increase the working and storage space of your greenhouse by adding the Bench with Low Level Shelf to the basket, which is available in 2 different sizes:
You can add the traditional timber Swallow Cold Frame to your order, which will free up extra space in your greenhouse. It comes with 2 independent glazed lids to allow easy access. The cold frame is available in 2 different sizes:
All Swallow greenhouses are delivered and installed at no extra cost (UK mainland only). For other areas please phone us before placing your order to avoid disappointment. All prices include VAT and there are no hidden costs. The price that you see is the price that you pay.
The Swallow GB Ltd was established in 2009 and is one of the leading independent garden building companies in the UK. They specialise in the manufacture and installation of quality timber greenhouses.
The company aim to constantly provide care, attention to details, respect, value for money and an outstanding service to their customers.
In 2010, the company won the prestigious New Product Award at the Glee Exhibition, NEC, for the Kingfisher greenhouses. This award reflects the company's dedication to high quality and innovative product design.
|Dimensions - Feet and Inches ||Dimensions - M ||Roof Vents|
|13ft 1ins x 12ft 7ins ||3.9m x 3.84m ||4|
|13ft 1ins x 18ft 10ins ||3.9m x 5.76m ||6|
|13ft 1ins x 25ft 2ins ||3.9m x 7.68m ||8|
|13ft 1ins x 31ft 6ins ||3.9m x 9.6m ||10|
|13ft 1ins x 37ft 9ins ||3.9m x 11.52m ||12|