The RIO heater is a smart and practical way to provide warmth on those colder nights spent outside with friends and family. Featuring a heating range of 11 square metres, this slimline heater is extremely cost-efficient to run and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, making this product a necessity for those wanting to host garden parties during the winter months.
- 1.5kW quartz infrared lamp will produce heat rapidly and is cost-efficient to run
- Smooth parabolic reflector for better heat delivery
- Side reflector for added heat output
- High quality aluminium extrusion body is lightweight yet strong
- Weatherproof for durability
- Safety guard to prevent injury
- Bracket allows for both horizontal and vertical positioning
- Environmentally friendly, as there are no direct Co2 emissions
This slim and stylish heater has been manufactured with a high quality aluminium extrusion body, which offers the product an extremely strong construction with a high resistance to corrosion whilst remaining very lightweight. It features a long-lasting quartz infrared heating filament with a lifespan of 7,000 hours that not only produces heat quickly but is also very cost-efficient to run. Also included is a smooth parabolic reflector that has been designed for better heat distribution, dispensing it evenly, and a bracket that will allow the heater to be horizontally adjusted to meet a variety of preferences. With no direct carbon dioxide emissions, it is very environmentally friendly, and comes complete with a safety guard to prevent potential injuries being caused by the heating element.
Width: 39cm (15.4") x Height: 10cm (3.9") x Depth: 15.5cm (6.1")
Heat output: 1.5kW
Heat area: 11sqm