The RIO Grande heater is an elegant and practical solution for providing warmth outdoors, allowing you to enjoy your time spent with friends and family in the garden during the colder months. Stylish yet practical and with a heating range of 12 square metres, this heater is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and will be a great addition to any garden, patio, or conservatory.
- 1.5kW quartz infrared lamp will produce heat rapidly and is cost-efficient to run
- Long-lasting heating element with a lifespan of up to 7,000 hours
- Side reflectors for added heat output
- Optional gold reflector reduces visible glare and raises infrared output
- Louvered safety guard to prevent injury
- Weatherproof for durability
- With a rating of IP24, it is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Bracket allows for both angular and horizontal positioning
- Environmentally friendly, as there are no direct Co2 emissions
This slim and stylish heater has been manufactured with a high quality aluminium extrusion body, which offers the product an extremely strong construction with a high resistance to corrosion whilst remaining very lightweight. It features a long lasting quartz infrared heating filament with a lifespan of up to 7,000 hours that not only produces heat quickly but is also very cost efficient to run. Also included are side reflectors that have been designed to optimise the infrared output for better heat distribution, and a bracket that will allow the heater to be adjusted horizontally to meet a variety of preferences. With no direct carbon dioxide emissions, it is very environmentally friendly, and comes complete with a louvered safety guard to prevent potential injuries being caused by the heating element.
Width: 56cm (22.1") x Height: 11.2cm (4.4") x Depth: 16cm (6.3")
Heat output: 1.5kW
Heat area: 12sqm