The Sorrento heater is a superb way to keep you and your guests warm on those chilly evenings spent outside, allowing you to enjoy nice barbecues or garden parties all year round. Stylish yet practical and with a heating range of 12 square metres, this heater is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, making it a must-have heater for any garden, conservatory, or summer house.
- 2kW quartz infrared lamp will produce heat rapidly and is cost-efficient
- Long-lasting heating element with a lifespan of up to 7,000 hours
- Highly polished spectral quality reflector for better heat delivery
- Modular design means that it can be grouped together with other Sorrento heaters for a bespoke heating system
- High quality aluminium extrusion body is lightweight yet strong
- Weatherproof for durability
- Wall mounting design to help save space
- Safety guard to prevent injury
- With a rating of IP24, it is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Environmentally friendly, as there are no direct Co2 emissions
This robust heater has been manufactured with a high quality aluminium extrusion body, which offers the product an extremely strong construction with a high resistance to corrosion whilst remaining very lightweight. It features a long-lasting quartz infrared heating filament with a lifespan of up to 7,000 hours that will produce heat rapidly, and a highly polished spectral reflector which helps to distribute it evenly. The Sorrento is a wall-hung heater which will save space. Due to its modular design, it can be group mounted with other Sorrento heaters for a bespoke heating system that can meet a variety of requirements. With no direct carbon dioxide emissions, it is very environmentally friendly, and comes complete with a safety guard to prevent potential injuries being caused by the heating element.
Width: 43cm (16.9") x Height: 22.8cm (9") x Depth: 32.3cm (12.7")
Heat Output: 2kW
Heat Area: 12sqm