The Sorrento Triple Heater is a superb way to keep you and your guests warm on those chilly evenings outside, allowing you to enjoy a nice barbecue or garden party all year round. Stylish yet practical and with a heating area of 57 square metres, this heater is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, making it a must-have heater for any garden, conservatory, or summer house.
- 6kW quartz infrared lamp will produce heat rapidly and is cost-efficient
- Long-lasting heating element with a lifespan of up to 7,000 hours
- Highly polished spectral quality reflector for better heat delivery
- Modular design means it can be grouped together with other Sorrento heaters for a bespoke heating system
- High quality aluminium extrusion body is lightweight yet strong
- Weatherproof for durability
- Wall mounting design to help save space
- Safety guard to prevent injury
- With a rating of IP24, it is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Environmentally friendly, as there are no direct Co2 emissions
This robust heater has been manufactured with a high quality aluminium extrusion body, which offers the product an extremely strong construction with a high resistance to corrosion whilst remaining very lightweight. It features a long-lasting quartz infrared heating filament with a lifespan of up to 7,000 hours that will produce heat rapidly, and a highly polished spectral reflector which helps to distribute it evenly. The Sorrento is a wall-hung heater which will save space. Due to its modular design, it can be group mounted with other Sorrento heaters for a bespoke heating system that can meet a variety of requirements. With no direct carbon dioxide emissions, it is very environmentally friendly, and comes complete with a safety guard to prevent potential injuries being caused by the heating element.
Width: 120.2cm (47.3") x Height: 22.8cm (9") x Depth: 32.3cm (12.7")
Heat output: 6kW
Heat area: 57sqm