The Dalton Log Cabin combines luxury, elegance and space with fantastic quality. Constructed from 44mm interlocking logs, the Dalton Log Cabin is sure to last for years to come. All sizes come with draft sealed double doors and joiner made openable windows, ensuring your cabin will be both warm and secure. Optionally you can upgrade to our heavy duty coloured shingles and guttering to really complete this log cabin.As with all Woodlands Log Cabins, assembly it made incredibly easy, with a modular floor and easy fit log system. The Dalton Log Cabin also comes with four windows allowing maximum light into this outstanding garden building. Ideal as an outdoor office or simply an outdoor space, we are sure you will enjoy spending hours within it.The Dalton Log Cabin is constructed from heavyweight ultra thick 44mm interlocking logs.Heavy Duty 19mm T&G Roof
UNIQUE 4-WAY CHAMFERED NOTCH SYSTEM
How good is the quality of the notch used to interlock the logs on the cabin I am about to buy?
- Woodland log cabins feature a specially designed and unique four way chamfered notch-joint system ensuring an incredibly tight fit to all boards and allowing no room for damp or wind penetration. Woodland also rebate their roof purlings to ensure there are no visible gaps in the roof construction.
JOINER MADE DOORS AND WINDOWS
What style, specification and quality of doors and windows have been used in the log cabin I am about to buy?
- Woodland log cabins feature oversized extra large doors and windows. Woodland doors and windows feature high quality glazing which is factory siliconed, fully draft sealed and beaded both internally and externally. Most importantly, Woodland log cabin doors and windows are internally hung (like traditional house doors and windows).
|Dimension ||Length |
|16x10 ||4750mm187.01" ||2950mm116.14" ||2192mm86.30" ||2826mm111.26" ||4 |
|16x12 ||4750mm187.01" ||3550mm139.76" ||2192mm86.30" ||2929mm115.31" ||4 |
|18x10 ||5350mm210.63" ||2950mm116.14" ||2192mm86.30" ||2826mm111.26" ||4 |
|18x12 ||5350mm210.63" ||3550mm139.76" ||2192mm86.30" ||2929mm115.31" ||4 |
|18x14 ||5350mm210.63" ||4150mm163.39" ||2192mm86.30" ||3010mm118.50" ||4 |
|18x16 ||5350mm210.63" ||4750mm187.01" ||2192mm86.3" ||3133mm123.35" ||4 |
|20x10 ||5950mm234.25" ||2950mm116.14" ||2192mm86.3" ||2826mm111.26" ||4 |
|20x12 ||5950mm234.25" ||3550mm139.76" ||2192mm86.3" ||2929mm115.31" ||4 |
|20x14 ||5950mm234.25" ||4150mm163.79" ||2192mm86.3" ||3010mm118.50" ||4 |
|20x16 ||5950mm234.25" ||4750mm187.01" ||3133mm123.35" ||2192mm86.3" ||4 |
Sizes are approximate only and refer to external dimensions exluding roof overhangs.
Why buy a Woodland Log Cabin? The following points should help you with your decision:
FANTASTIC DELIVERY SERVICE
How will the log cabin I am about to buy be delivered and will I have to wait in all day for the driver?
- Providing access is sufficient Woodland will deliver their log cabins on an 18ton HIAB truck. The vehicle has its own built in state of the art crane to take the log cabin straight off the vehicle and on to your site. We advise you not only of a delivery date in advance but also a two hour arrival time slot so you don?t have to stay in all day.
Where has the cabin I am about to buy been made and by who?
- Woodland do NOT import their log cabins. Woodland have their own mill in Yorkshire which is owned and staffed entirely by Woodland. This gives complete control over the manufacturing process meaning they can oversee the quality of the timber. Any timber found to be inferior is simply not used.
HIGH QUALITY LOCKING SYSTEM
How secure is the locking system on the doors of the cabin I am about to buy?
- Woodland log cabins are made with decorative brass handles with a high quality integral three lever lock. These are the sort of locks you would find installed on the door of a house or secure office building.
EXTRA HIGH, BUT CAN REDUCE FOR PLANNING
What is the height of the cabin I am about to buy and what if I am required to reduce this?
- Woodland log cabins are extremely high at both the eaves and at the ridge providing maximum usable space within a given footprint base size. In certain circumstances the planning office states that if a log cabin is to be made within 2m of a boundary it has to be under 2.5m in height. For those customers who require a lower height, we can offer to reduce this height on the majority of the log cabins for no extra cost i.e. Woodland give you the most possible cabin for your money and allow you a choice if you need to alter it!
The following is a list of postcode areas that are not included in the delivery zone. If you live in an area listed in this table, we are unable to deliver to you. If in doubt, or bodering on one of these postcode areas, please phone us before placing your order to avoid disappointment.
|AB Aberdeen||DT Dorchester||SA Swansea|
|DD Dundee||EX Exeter|| |
|FK Falkirk||PL Plymouth|| |
|IV Inverness||TQ Torquay|| |
|KW Kirkwall||TR Truro|| |
|KY Kirkaldy|| || |
|PA Paisley|| || |
|PH Perth|| || |
Note: All offshore locations and islands are also excluded from the standard delivery zone