The Green Cone Composter is a new and innovative way to recycle food and garden waste while providing nutrients for your flowerbeds and vegetable patches. Simply place it in a sunny spot, for example in a flowerbed or vegetable patch, and let it go to work. Over a few days, fill the included kitchen caddy with organic kitchen waste then empty it into the cone when full. The innovative system then recycles the waste and pumps it back into the soil - so there's absolutely no turning, moving or spreading. Over time, the cone will build up matter inside which you can simply dig into the ground to further enrich the soil approximately once a year.
The Green Cone comes complete with a kitchen food waste caddy and a sachet of accelerator powder that will improve the waste digestion process.
- Digests food waste quickly and easily - disposes of food waste ecologically and organically without excess waste
- Low maintenance - simply fill it up and let it get to work, removing the residue approximately once a year
- No turning or spreading - Unlike traditional composters, the green cone pumps the nutrients directly into the soil, so you never need to get your hands dirty
- Base diameter: 59cm (1ft 11¼in) x Lid diameter: 28cm (11in) x Height: 70cm (2ft 3½in)
- Waste digestion chamber depth: 42cm (1ft 4½in)
The Green Cone is a four-part moulded unit comprising a lower basket installed below ground, forming the base for an upper assembly. The upper assembly consists of a black inner cone and a green outer lidded plastic cone. The Green Cone reduces food waste to its natural components of water, carbon dioxide and a small residue. The solar-heated garden unit takes all cooked and uncooked food waste including meat, fish, bones, dairy products, vegetables and fruit.