The Kensington is a fine quality 44mm Log Cabin. Featuring incredibly high quality joiner-made draft-sealed openable windows and a Georgian Style double door, inset into the cabin's unique porch creating a lovely place to relax, all in all a truly multi use cabin. All 28mm and 44mm log cabins are comprised only of extremely high quality timber. The logs are cut primarily with European RED WOOD timber which is naturally smoother and of a better finish than many other types of wood. This means fewer knots, splits and a much longer lifespan. Woodland log cabins feature oversized extra large doors and windows which feature high quality glazing which is factory siliconed, fully draft sealed and beaded both internally and externally. Most importantly, Woodland log cabin doors and windows are internally hung (like traditional house doors and windows). Fantastic Internal Space
UNIQUE 4-WAY CHAMFERED NOTCH SYSTEM
How good is the quality of the notch used to interlock the logs on the cabin I am about to buy?
- Woodland log cabins feature a specially designed and unique four way chamfered notch-joint system ensuring an incredibly tight fit to all boards and allowing no room for damp or wind penetration. Woodland also rebate their roof purlings to ensure there are no visible gaps in the roof construction.
JOINER MADE DOORS AND WINDOWS
What style, specification and quality of doors and windows have been used in the log cabin I am about to buy?
- Woodland log cabins feature oversized extra large doors and windows. Woodland doors and windows feature high quality glazing which is factory siliconed, fully draft sealed and beaded both internally and externally. Most importantly, Woodland log cabin doors and windows are internally hung (like traditional house doors and windows).
Sizes are approximate only and refer to external dimensions exluding roof overhangs.
Why buy a Woodland Log Cabin? The following points should help you with your decision:
FANTASTIC DELIVERY SERVICE
How will the log cabin I am about to buy be delivered and will I have to wait in all day for the driver?
- Providing access is sufficient Woodland will deliver their log cabins on an 18ton HIAB truck. The vehicle has its own built in state of the art crane to take the log cabin straight off the vehicle and on to your site. We advise you not only of a delivery date in advance but also a two hour arrival time slot so you don't have to stay in all day.
Where has the cabin I am about to buy been made and by who?
- Woodland do NOT import their log cabins. Woodland have their own mill in Yorkshire which is owned and staffed entirely by Woodland. This gives complete control over the manufacturing process meaning they can oversee the quality of the timber. Any timber found to be inferior is simply not used.
HIGH QUALITY LOCKING SYSTEM
How secure is the locking system on the doors of the cabin I am about to buy?
- Woodland log cabins are made with decorative brass handles with a high quality integral three lever lock. These are the sort of locks you would find installed on the door of a house or secure office building.
The following is a list of postcode areas that are not included in the delivery zone. If you live in an area listed in this table, we are unable to deliver to you. If in doubt, or bodering on one of these postcode areas, please phone us before placing your order to avoid disappointment.
|AB Aberdeen||DT Dorchester||SA Swansea|
|DD Dundee||EX Exeter|| |
|FK Falkirk||PL Plymouth|| |
|IV Inverness||TQ Torquay|| |
|KW Kirkwall||TR Truro|| |
|KY Kirkaldy|| || |
|PA Paisley|| || |
|PH Perth|| || |
Note: All offshore locations and islands are also excluded from the standard delivery zone