The Ultimate Container collection | 5 Plug plants
A handcrafted display packed full of colour, variety and charm
Our coveted container collection has been masterfully curated to create a balance of colour, petal shape and habit so that you can be sure of a show stopping pot, trough or planter that will have your neighbours knocking on the door asking “How do you do it!?”
All the varieties included our proven winners with long lasting blooms and the all important resilience that will ensure your container looks great, without the need for constant attention.
We’ve designed this collection to offer a good mix of trailing, bushy and upright plants which creates a well rounded basket, packed full of colour and interest.
Included In This Collection
- Bacopa Abunda Colossal White
- Calibrachoa Can Can Double Dark Yellow
- Geranium BullsEye Scarlet
- Lobelia Waterfall Blue
- Petunia Fanfare Hot Rose
- Supplied As: 5 Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June-August
- Season of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Spreading
- Preferred Location: Sun / Part Shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 15cm x 30cm (6in x 12in)
- Nursery Fresh
- Low Maintenance
- Fast Growing
- Drought Tolerant
- Suitable For Containers
- Suitable For Baskets
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Blue, Purple, Red, White, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|