Thick Carbonised Bamboo Fencing Screening Roll 1.9m x 1.8m (6ft 2in x 6ft) - By Papillon™
This robust and eco-friendly Thick carbonised black bamboo screening roll will make a perfect practical addition to your garden. It is popular as a way to hide old fencing panels and frame flower beds. The bamboo is strong enough to increase the height of existing fences and can be used on its own or attached to an existing fence.
These thick carbonised black bamboo screening rolls can be attached to existing garden fences, stone walls, chain link wire fencing, arbours and many other areas the garden which requires screening or shade. It can be easily attached to wooden garden fences by the use of galvanised garden staples or wire securing top and bottom of the thick carbonised black bamboo screening. It can also be used over arbours and pergolas, creating a soft shaded area beneath.
- Made from real bamboo - the natural construction is eco-friendly and will ensure durability and longevity in your garden
- Versatile design - this screening can transform an old or unsightly fence, screen off a part of the garden, frame flowerbeds or even help provide extra privacy to balconies, decks or hot tubs!
- Natural design - the carbonised black bamboo enhances your garden's natural aesthetic
- Easy to use - This screening roll is easy to use, simply attaching to a fence or other supportive structure using wire or ties
Whether you are going to attach the screening to an existing fence, wall, or arbour, you will need to make sure it is fixed securely. To achieve this, we recommend using our galvanised wire and ratchet strainers.
- Width: 1.9m (6.23ft) x Height: 1.8m (5.9ft)
- Average Cane Width: 25mm
- Secured with horizontal galvanised wire