Traditional Apple Storage Rack - 10 Drawers H126cm x W58.5cm x D53cm by Lacewing™
Traditional Apple Storage Rack - 10 Drawers
- Keep your autumn harvest fresh right through to spring
- Storage Tips - find out some more information on how to store your fruit
- Traditional apple storage - great way to store apples in the traditional country manner
- Wire mesh and door latch - keep out any wildlife that want to eat away at fruit and vegetables, entirely vermin proof
- Made of pine - a lightweight and sturdy material whilst being natural and environmentally friendly
- Slotted draws - simply slides out, easy access to your apples
- Comes fully assembled - no need for confusing instructions, our apple rack comes ready to use
- Multi-functional - perfect for storing both fruit and vegetables, keeping your produce fresh, no matter the season
- Wine storage - can be great for storing wine as well as fruit and veg
- 10 draw capacity - plenty of storage space for your fruit and vegetables
- Slatted racks - allows air flow around your apples to help keep them cool, dry and fresh
- Height 1.26m (4ft 1½) x Width 58.5cm (1ft 11¼in) x Depth 53cm (1ft 8¾in)
- Weight approx 20kg
- Length: 45cm (17.7in)
- Width at widest point: 47.5cm (18.7in)
- Width at shortest point: 40.5cm (16in)
- Height: 5cm - 6.5cm (2in - 2½in)
Hassle Free Process
Your traditional Apple Storage Rack will arrive in a large box, simply ready to immediately unpack and store your delicious fruit!
The storage rack arrives in a well packed secure box, ensuring that your beautiful traditional storage rack will arrive safely.
The great packaging means that this storage rack will reach you in perfect condition.
Simply remove from the box and voila, your Traditional Apple Storage Rack is fully assembled and ready to be put to use!
Compared to the minimal packaging the self-assembly storage racks arrive in, our fully assmbled rack is packed with time and care, meaning you can rest assured that your storage rack will reach you in great condition.
As you can see with storage racks that require self assembly, removing the product from the box is the first of many steps before you can put the rack to use. All that is required to set up our beautiful storage rack is to simply remove from the box and relax!
Here are some handy tips for helping to get the most out of your apple storage rack:
- Keep your apple storage rack in a garage, cellar, or a cool room
- If you can, try to space out the fruit so they aren't touching
- Only store firm and unblemished apples, as damaged fruit can go mouldy and ruin the entire lot
- Damaged apples are great for making cider, apple juice, and chutney
- Wrap each individual apple in newspaper to help them keep for longer
- Check produce regularly and remove any that show deterioration
- Cooking apples store better than eating apples, especially the late ripening varieties
- Can apply similar rules to other produce