|Traditional Apple Storage Rack - 7 Drawers|
- Keep your autumn harvest fresh right through to spring
- Storage Tips - find out some more information on how to store your fruit
- Traditional apple storage - great way to store apples in the traditional country manner
- Wire mesh and door latch - keep out any wildlife that want to eat away at fruit and vegetables, entirely vermin proof
- Made of pine - a lightweight and sturdy material whilst being natural and environmentally friendly
- Slotted drawers - simply slides out, easy access to your apples
- Comes fully assembled - no need for confusing instructions, our apple rack comes ready to use
- Multi-functional - perfect for storing both fruit and vegetables, keeping your produce fresh, no matter the season
- Wine storage - can be great for storing wine as well as fruit and veg
- 7 drawers capacity - plenty of storage space for your fruit and vegetables
- Slatted racks - allows air flow around your apples to help keep them cool, dry and fresh
- Height 91cm (2ft 11¾) x Width 58.5cm (1ft 11¼in) x Depth 53cm (1ft 8¾in)
- Weight approx 15kg
- Length: 45cm (17.7in)
- Width at widest point: 47.5cm (18.7in)
- Width at shortest point: 40.5cm (16in)
- Height: 5cm - 6.5cm (2in - 2½in)
| Fruit Storage|
The apple storage rack is the perfect way to store your apples in the traditional country manner. The slatted racks allow for sufficient air flow to keep the apples cool and dry, as well as prolong their shelf life and freshness, and if stored correctly will keep right through winter, well into spring. Though it may be called an apple storage rack, it is also great for storing some other fruit and vegetables as well, such as potatoes, garlic, onions and oranges to name but a few.
|Wire Meshing and Door Latch|
Stop wildlife gaining access to your juicy fruit! The door is protected by wire meshing, with a handy door latch to keep it shut tight against any pesky paws looking for an easy meal, making this apple storage rack completely vermin proof.
Our apple storage rack comes fully assembled and ready to use straight out of the box. This means there is no struggling with confusing instructions! Your storage rack arrives, you can place it where you wish, and you can immediately start storing all your fruit, wine and vegetables. Simple and straightforward, just how it should always be.
|7 Storage Draws|
The apple storage rack comes with 7 drawers that slide out, making it easy to access your fruit, and with 7 drawers full you will have plenty of fruit and vegetables waiting for you.
Hassle Free Process
Your traditional Apple Storage Rack will arrive in a large box, simply ready to immediately unpack and store your delicious fruit!
The storage rack arrives in a well packed secure box, ensuring that your beautiful traditional storage rack will arrive safely.
The great packaging means that this storage rack will reach you in perfect condition.
Simply remove from the box and voila, your Traditional Apple Storage Rack is fully assembled and ready to be put to use!
Compared to the minimal packaging the self-assembly storage racks arrive in, our fully assmbled rack is packed with time and care, meaning you can rest assured that your storage rack will reach you in great condition.
As you can see with storage racks that require self assembly, removing the product from the box is the first of many steps before you can put the rack to use. All that is required to set up our beautiful storage rack is to simply remove from the box and relax!
Please note: The images above depict the small 73cm high apple storage rack, the larger sizes will also be delivered fully assembled, just in a larger box!
Here are some handy tips for helping to get the most out of your apple storage rack:
- Keep your apple storage rack in a garage, cellar, or a cool room
- If you can, try to space out the fruit so they aren't touching
- Only store firm and unblemished apples, as damaged fruit can go mouldy and ruin the entire lot
- Damaged apples are great for making cider, apple juice, and chutney
- Wrap each individual apple in newspaper to help them keep for longer
- Check produce regularly and remove any that show deterioration
- Cooking apples store better than eating apples, especially the late ripening varieties
- Can apply similar rules to other produce