Traditional Apple Storage Tray H7cm x L49cm x W47cm by Lacewing™
Traditional Apple Storage Tray
Traditional and robust, this apple tray is a great way to prolong the shelf life of your fruit and veg. This product adds some storage to your kitchen or larder and brings some countryside know-how to your home. Durable and strong enough to last a lifetime, this rack is reliable enough to be used as storage and stylish enough to be used for display so you can be sure to get your money’s worth.
Mixing style and functionality this product will remain useful for years to come while looking great all the while.
- Width 47cm (1ft 6½in) Length 49cm (1ft 7¼in) Height 7cm (2¾in)
- Weight: 2kg
Here are some handy tips for helping to get the most out of your apple storage rack:
- Keep your apple storage rack in a garage, cellar, or a cool room
- If you can, try to space out the fruit so they aren't touching
- Only store firm and unblemished apples, as damaged fruit can go mouldy and ruin the entire lot
- Damaged apples are great for making cider, apple juice, and chutney
- Wrap each individual apple in newspaper to help them keep for longer
- Check produce regularly and remove any that show deterioration
- Cooking apples store better than eating apples, especially the late ripening varieties
- Can apply similar rules to other produce
|Spring Checklist||Garden Accessories & Extras|