This stylish redwood bin store will look great in any garden, on a patio or at the front of your house. It has been constructed from pressure treated timber which has been sourced from FSC* renewable forests, making it therefore durable and environmentally friendly.
- Space for three 140L wheelie bins - hide your unsightly wheelie bins from view and prevent animals from accessing the bins
- Pressure treated redwood timber - offers durability and protects against rot
- Timber from an FSC* certified renewable source - environmentally friendly
- Free standing but can also be anchored to the ground for security
- Lockable door - keeps animals and curious children away from the bin
- Attractive handles and hinges - adds a refined touch to the store
- Automatic lid opening feature - the bin lid opens when you lift the chest lid, keep your hands clean
- Flat packed with easy to assemble instructions
- Height: 120cm (47.3") x Width: 182cm (72") x Depth: 64cm (25")
- Designed to store three 140L wheelie bins - Height: 1.06m x Width: 48cm x Depth: 55cm
- 5 years manufacturer's guarantee
This durable bin store will hide your unattractive wheelie bin from view. It has been constructed from pressure treated timber, which protects it against rot and fungal decay. The store can be secured to the ground for extra stability, and has been constructed from redwood, the hardest of all softwoods. All the timber has been sourced from FSC certified forests, so you can buy this product with a clear conscience.
If you would like to prevent animals or children having access to the bin, simply attach a padlock to the hasp on the door. The lock is installed onto a safety hasp and staple, so called because all screw heads are covered when the hasp is closed. One of the most practical feature of this product is its automatic lid that enables the bin lid to open when you lift the chest lid, helping to keep your hands clean. This attractive and elegant bin store comes with a 5 year manufacturer's guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
*The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an independent, non-profit organisation that promotes the responsible management of the world's forests. Products carrying the FSC label are independently certified to assure consumers that they come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.
Pressure treated timber - pressure treatment is superior to other treatments because the preserving agents are infused deep into the timber rather than just the surface. This process protects the wood against rot and fungal decay.