Tumbelina® Petunia Collection | 5 Plug Plants
These dazzling Petunias come in a variety of delightful colours, and smell simply divine
The Petunia Tumbelina is an exquisite plant, and this collection gathers together some of the finest colours available. The large unique double blooms grow in abundance, and are highly suited to hanging baskets, window boxes, and patio containers.
They will easily trail downwards over 50cm, and will smell fragrant all summer long.
Plant in the sunlight and allow these Petunia’s to grow and imbue your garden with dazzling colour and sweet aromas.
Included In This Collection
- Petunia Tumbelina™ Anna
- Petunia Tumbelina™ Belinda
- Petunia Tumbelina™ Cherry Ripple
- Petunia Tumbelina™ Diana
- Petunia Tumbelina™ Priscilla
- Supplied As: 5 Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Spreading
- Preferred Location: Sun / Part Shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: Trails To 35cm (14")
- Nursery Fresh
- Low Maintenance
- Fast Growing
- Drought Tolerant
- Suitable For Containers
- Suitable For Baskets
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Purple, Red, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|