This Clear Control Pressure Pump and Filter Set is a hassle-free premium system designed to create a wonderful water feature while maintaining a healthy biological equilibrium in your garden pond.
The Green Line 8000 Pump's highly efficient design uses less power than traditional pond pumps, while a waterproof thermal overload feature ensures both safety and a long service life. The pump should be placed in the pond, where its 8000 l/h output can bring a fountain or waterfall to life. Fitted hoses and connecting piece have been included to make the set-up as simple as possible.
The filter helps ensure that your pond is clean, healthy and clear. It uses lava stone, activated carbon and Japanese matting, which are able to remove large amounts of dirt particles and bacteria, while a Dirt Indicator uses a traffic light system to helpfully indicate the extent of the contamination inside the filter. The filter also includes a series of useful additional functions: medication can be delivered into the water, and the pond can be drained if the need arises. An included Ultra Violet Clarifier also helps keep green water algae under control. Two ports are included to facilitate the use of an additional UVC or a heater, which helps protect fish against icy cold snaps in the winter.
Help make your pond the best it can be with this wonderfully useful set. The pump can help fill your garden with the sound of running water, while the filter keeps the aquatic environment healthy and happy.
Buy the pump and filter separately instead: Features
- Create a beautiful water feature - the pump is ideal for creating a relaxing and eye-catching fountain or waterfall
- Highly energy efficient - enjoy the knowledge that you're saving both your money and the planet
- Waterproof thermal overload feature - helps ensure the pump is safe and working well for many years to come
- Simple to use - just place in the pond and use the included hose to connect to your water feature
- Maintain biological balance in your pond - keep the water clean, clear and healthy
- Natural filtering system - using lava stone, activated carbon and Japanese matting to keep dirt and bacteria under control
- Includes a UVC function - to help deal with unwanted green water algae
- Dirt Indicator Dial - helps keep you informed about how much contamination is within the filter
- Two ports for add-ons - add an extra UVC or a heater to keep intense cold at bay
- Useful additional functions - add medication to the water or drain the pond if required
- Output: 8,000 litres per hour
- Delivery head: max. 4.5m
- Power: 110 Watts
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Hose connectors: 1 x 25/32 mm + 1 x 32/40 mm
- Suitable for: up to 30,000 litres of water
- Filter contents: 75 litres
- Power: 36 Watts
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
What's in the box?
- Clear Control 75 Pond Pressure Filter
- Green Line 8000lph Eco Pond Pump
- UVC Unit (36 Watts)
- Hose and fittings
- Filter materials including lava stone, activated carbon and Japanese matting