Verbena Showboat 'Neon Pink' | Pack of 5 Plug Plants
Classy splays of hot pink flowers over large leaves
- Supplied As: 5 Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Spreading
- Preferred Location: Sun
- Eventual Height & Spread: 30cm x 36cm (12in x 14in)
- Nursery Fresh
- Our plug plants are sent directly from expert growers, based in the heart of England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you can be assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Fast Growing
- Suitable For Containers
- Suitable For Baskets
These plants look great planted singularly for maximum impact.
Whatever effect you aim to achieve with your planting scheme, the colour wheel should always be your first port of call.
By planting complementary colours and avoiding clashing colours, you can create stunning baskets, borders and containers, whether you want excitement or relaxation.
- Monochromatic: Monochromatic planting uses shades of a single colour to maximise visual impact. Working with colours of the same hue you can integrate subtle changes of tone or texture to create a fascinating collage of plants. Used widely in cottage garden planting schemes and stand alone displays.
- Adjacent colours create a harmonious effect: Colours close together in the colour wheel are used to create harmony. Pair yellow with red or orange and blue with purple or greens to create a natural, relaxing display.
- Opposites colour complement each other: Colours opposite in the colour wheel produce a striking effect. Pink and yellow, blue and orange and red and green are famous contrasting combinations and can be used to create an energetic, eye catching display. Perfect for a contemporary design or creating a tropical feel.
- Triadic colours: triadic planting selects three colours spaced at equal distances around the colour wheel creating a beautifully balanced palette. Be careful to select plants with a similar intensity of colour and you can create a display packed with visual interest, with less contrast than opposite colours, resulting in a more harmonious feel.
Neutral colours can be used as part of any planting scheme and can also be used as a buffer between clashing colours. Neutral colours include white, black, grey, silver, brown and in gardening, green. White is a fantastic addition to any bed as it reflects all wavelengths of light, brightening up your garden.
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|