Veronica 'Royal Candles Glory' | 13cm Pot
The perfect accent to the front of your garden's borders
Flowering from June into August, Veronica 'Royal Candles Glory' will bear spikes of vibrant blue flowers that are adorned by pale green, lightly toothed leaves. Due to being a very small perennial, this Veronica will make the perfect accent to the front of a border, where it will look beautiful accompanying other compact perennials, such as dwarf Anemone and Astilbe varieties.
Planting TipPlant towards the front of a border with other warm-hued perennials...
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Preferred Location: Moist well-drained soil receiving full sun or part shade
- Height and Spread: 25cm (12"), 25cm (12")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 13cm
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||13cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|