Vibrant Viola Collection | 6 x 9cm Pots
Enjoy fragrant Violas boasting unrivalled colour and durability
Each sporting unique colour pallets and intricate markings across each petal, Violas are a favourite for achieving elaborate planting schemes. They will perform well in containers, and make the perfect accompaniment for Dianthus varieties. With this collection, you can instantly appreciate ready-to-go flowers that will sustain your garden's colour through the colder months. Please note, our nursery staff will endeavour to choose the most diverse varieties, but we cannot confirm the exact mix you will receive.
- Supplied As: 6 x 9cm pots
- Flowering Period: Autumn to spring
- Special Care: If planting in a container, it is best to opt for a larger size
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: 15cm (6"), 20cm (8")
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Mix of Varieties
- Beautiful Colour Scheme
- Hardy and Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Orange, Purple, White, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|