Victor® Kill & Seal Mouse Trap Twin-pack
This is a traditional and safe choice. The trap will minimize risk to get any disease from trapped rodent.
- Easy to use - place the tasty bait, turn trap handle & dispose
- Humane - kills mouse in traditional way, with spring loaded bar that will crush the mouse and kill it instantly
- Hygienic, clean and safe for kids and pets - it uses a seal to safely trap the mouse and all diseases. When the spring loaded bar releases it will close the trap seal. No fluids can leak out of trap.
- For clean and quick kill of one mouse per trap
- Single Use - as soon as it's done it's job, simply dispose of the trap and contents.
When a mouse and its disease-carrying parasites are caught, the red trap handle will move to the upward position and the red fluid-tight door will seal shut. Simply throw away the one-use disposable trap. Don’t open trap after use as parasites may then escape when the door opens. By stopping parasites from spreading disease, you will give your family the kind of protection they deserve.
For personal hygiene we recommend disposable gloves that should always be worn when installing or recovering traps.
Why do I need extra hygiene for a mouse trap?
Mice carry parasites which can carry diseases. Those parasites feed off blood so when the mouse dies they must find another warm body immediately. That can be anyone in your family: you, your pets or your children. When the parasites bite and/or through their urine they can transmit a number of diseases such as Lymes Disease, Typhus, Plague and Pox.
What's the best choice for bait?
The favourite foods of mice are cereals, crackers, pasta, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, cheese and bacon.