Viola 'Deep Marina Petite' | 30cm Rattan Hanging Basket
Adorn your garden with long-lasting, intricate flowers...
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, these Violas have been put together to offer a long-lasting display of eye-catching blooms. This particular variety sports deep lavender petals that are adorned by a yellow central blotch. As such, these flowers are perfect for establishing a vibrant planting scheme that will sustain your garden's interest throughout the colder months. This mix will arrive in a sophisticated rattan basket, that is securely fixed to a stylish silver chain. As such, you won't have to devote any further time or money on preparing compost, planters, or baskets. Primed for beginner gardeners, these flowers need very little care, just hang them wherever you please and water once a day.
- Flowering Period: Autumn to Spring
- Color Scheme: Lavender and Yellow
- Habit: Compact
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Care Advice: Water once a day, and deadhead spent flowers
- Fresh from the Nursery
- A Range of Vivid Shades
- Effortless Flowers with Little Care
- Long Flowering Period
- Arrives in Rattan Basket with a Silver Chain
- Perfect for Beginners
- Supplied As: 30cm rattan hanging basket
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Purple, White, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||Hanging Basket|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|