This device is excellent value, looks and feels robust and well designed, and of more importance, works very well. It can charge my Samsung phone and bluetooth speakers I use, and re-charges quickly from my PC. The torch is useful and the hand warmer is great! To be recommended.
- Four functions in one: Warmastone™ handwarmer, torch, bike light and phone charger
- Comes with rubber bike mount to attach warmer to your bike for flashing or steady light
- Two heat settings for extra nippy days and when you need to be easier on your battery
- Heat emanates from both sides of the handwarmer providing all round warmth
- Lasts up to 5 hours on one charge
- Automatically switches itself off after an hour to provide protection from overheating and conserve the battery
- Advanced Warmaplates™ warm up in under 30 seconds - no waiting around in the cold
- Can be easily switched on or off to help conserve the battery
- Comes complete with cable and USB 2.0 connector, simply plug into your computer or any mains USB adaptor to charge (mains adapter not included)
- USB cable can also be used to charge your phone from the handwarmer's battery
- USB cable has a micro USB connector and iPhone connector, meaning it works for almost all smartphones
- Micro USB connector is compatible with a variety of devices, including some cameras and ebook readers
- 7 LED indicators - 4 to indicate power levels, one to indicate phone is charging, and 2 for temperature level
- On highest temperature setting, Warmaplates™ reach up to 55°C
- Compact and convenient so can easily be stored away when not in use
- Self-contained device with no external battery box required
- Comes complete with a drawstring bag
SpecificationsKeep your hands toasty as the temperatures outside drop, with this convenient and compact battery operated hand warmer. It can be easily charged from your computer or using any mains USB adaptor (mains adaptor not included), and can also be used as a portable phone charger, and a torch! Don't leave home without this handy gadget this winter.
- Height 88.6mm (3½in) x Width 65.5mm (2½in) x Depth 23.68mm (1in)
- Weight 90g
- Unisex design is ideal for both men and women
What's in the box?
- 1x Warmastone™ Handwarmer using Warmaplates™
- 1x lead with USB 2.0 connector and female connector
- 1x micro USB connector
- 1x iPhone connector
- 1x drawstring bag
- 1x instruction booklet
- 1x rubber bicycle mount
- 1x wrist strap
Warmaplates™ - Advanced Heating Element in Warmastone™ Warmer
Like all Warmawear products, this handwarmer has been designed with convenience and comfort in mind. The advanced heating element provides soothing heat on both sides of the handwarmer, staying warm for up to 5 hours (or 4, if being used at the high heat setting) on a single charge.
Micro USB & USB 2.0 - Charge Your Phone on the Go
The USB cable that comes with this hand warmer can be used to charge the battery at your convenience, but it has other uses too. It features a micro USB connector, and an iPhone connector, which is compatible with iPhone 3 and 4, allowing you to charge your phone on the go. Since the handwarmer has a USB 2.0 port, and a micro USB port, you can easily plug another USB cable into the handwarmer if the connectors provided are not compatible with your phone or you would like to charge the device from the mains. One full charge of the hand warmer will be able to charge a modern smart phone up to 3 times. USB devices are very versatile; any mains adapter should work with any USB device, with no danger of overheating, unlike other forms of mains plugs.
The seven LED indicators on the front of the hand warmer are simple and useful. The first four are labelled 1, 2, 3, and 4. These are indicators of remaining battery life
The next is marked "C", and will light up to indicate that your phone or other device is charging
The final two are marked T1 and T2, and indicate which temperature setting is being used
When the button on the right is pressed once, it will reveal the power levels, and if pressed twice in quick succession, it will turn on the Warmaplates™, lighting up the first T1 LED. If pressed again, it will move up to the second temperature level. The button on the left is used to turn on the torch function - press once to turn on the continuous light, twice for the flashing light, and again to switch the light off.
It can also be used as a torch, making it useful for everything from camping expeditions to finding your keys in the dark! Using the useful rubber bike mount you can use this light on your bike on the go.
Drawstring Bag and Rubber Bike Mount
The handwarmer also comes with a convenient drawstring bag so that you can easily keep it safe and protect it from damage. The convenient bike mount offers you a flashing or constant light during cycle rides for safety.
Priceless power bank... and torch... and hand warmer - all in one!
Fully Tested in Iceland
Our buyer, Alena, took a trip to Iceland to test our Warmawear™ products. The overall winner of our intense Iceland Warmawear Trials? The Warmastone™ 4 in 1 hand warmer! This innovative invention is the perfect combination of hand warmer, torch and portable charger. A firm favourite from 2014, the Warmastone has the capability to completely charge a phone up to three times before the stone itself needs recharging.
We didn't have much chance to charge our phones, cameras or other digital devices, so this power bank was priceless. It also worked fantastically as a torch and extra hand warmer! A brilliant 'must have' item.
Click here to read more about putting our Warmawear™ products to the test in Iceland.
"Excellent quick service."
Reviewed Friday, 12 February 2016
"Seems like a really good product. However, it arrived without the advertised carry strap."
Reviewed Thursday, 31 December 2015
"Good description, works well"
Reviewed Saturday, 26 December 2015
"very good i be use you again"
Reviewed Wednesday, 23 December 2015
"I've purchased several of these, they are great for keeping warm when out walking the dogs. I would like to clear up some reviewers comments about how long they actually last. It appears that some people are unable to read the instructions. The warmer will automatically turn off after an hour, This is a great way of preserving the battery life. Just switch it on again and in total it is good for around four hours or more, depending on which heat setting you choose."
Reviewed Monday, 21 December 2015
"next day delivery and thank you for the product"
Reviewed Sunday, 20 December 2015
"Looks great, multifunctional - weather been so warm have not had to use it on the old course yet!"
Reviewed Sunday, 20 December 2015
"Great service. Received notification when goods were dispatched and received items quickly and well packaged."
Reviewed Wednesday, 17 June 2015
"I have used these several times, impressed with them. Battery only lasts for about an hour on the low heat setting - but used continuously."
Reviewed Tuesday, 10 March 2015
"Excellent heat from the Hand Warmers - only problem is that they only last 90 mins.
Torch very good - have not had occasion to use the charging facilities as yet."
Reviewed Tuesday, 17 February 2015