- Easy Switch technology located on the wrist strap - no need to remove the gloves to switch them on or off
- Instant Heat feature means you will feel relief from the cold within a few moments of switching the glove on
- Tecsense fingertips help you to complete basic functions on your touchscreen device without removing your gloves
- Reflective inner lining helps stop the heat from escaping, and directs it back to your hand
- LED light shows that gloves are on and working
- Carbon ceramic heating elements gently circulate heat right up to the fingertips, and promotes longer battery life
- Heating elements are on the outside of the hand, not the palm, as the outside of the hand is most susceptible to the cold
- Elasticated hinge joints for increased comfort and dexterity
- Thumb wipe is made of micro absorbent scratch and smear resistant material, ideal for wiping moisture or snow away from ski goggles or glasses
- Discreet, unobtrusive battery compartment - no unwieldy attachments or cables
- Batteries are easy to change
- Adjustable wrist strap allows for a more exact fit, and helps prevent heat from escaping
- Water resistant, tactile fabric
- Convenient on/off switch on each glove
- Can be easily switched on and off at your convenience to help preserve battery life
- Velcro fastening on wrist can be tightened, helping to stop heat escaping
- Simple black design is stylish and versatile
- Spring clip to keep gloves together
- Dry cleanable
- Each glove requires 1x 9V battery
With these sleek, cosy gloves from Warmawear, you'll no longer have to resort to bulky, unwieldy gloves to keep your hands toasty. These gloves retain heat excellently, and feature heating elements which can be activated or deactivated at your convenience using the easily accessible on/off switch. They are lightweight and stylish, and feature Warmawear's inspired Tecsense fingertips, which allow you to complete basic functions on your touchscreen device without taking the gloves off.
When switched on, the batteries hidden in discreet battery pockets will heat the gloves up in moments with over 2 hours of heat from good quality batteries. This time can be dramatically increased if you only have the gloves switched on for short bursts.
Please note: our research shows that although the Duracell lasted approximately the same length of time, the product using the Panasonic Pro Power batteries was noticeably warmer.
Instant Heat - Easy Switch Technology
Like all Warmawear products, these gloves have been designed with convenience and comfort in mind. The Instant Heat feature will provide relief from the cold within a few moments of switching the gloves on, and the Easy Switch technology allows the wearer to turn the heat on for short bursts according to preference, without any need to remove the glove. Simply press the easily accessible switch on the wrist strap, and the LED light will indicate that the glove is switched on. This method will also dramatically increase battery life. The battery can be easily installed in a discreet, unobtrusive compartment on the cuff and is easy to remove when necessary.
Tecsense for Touchscreen Devices
Having to pull your gloves off, because you have lost the dexterity and accuracy you normally have with bare hands, can be extremely annoying. The fingertips have a woven conductive material stitched onto them, which allow you to complete basic functions on your touchscreen device without ever having to remove your gloves.
The gloves are made from water resistant, tactile fabric that is excellent for keeping you toasty even without the handy heating elements - and they're comfy too! The versatile black design will go with a variety of your winter outfits, and the adjustable wrist strap helps stop heat from escaping. They also feature elasticated hinge joints for increased comfort and dexterity.