Revolutionary Heated Ski Gloves Guaranteed to Improve This Year's Ski Trip
Warmawear Heated Ski Gloves with Tecsense
Icy cold fingers can turn a wonderful ski trip into a painful, miserable nightmare. No matter how expensive your ski gloves, if you suffer from poor circulation on the slopes and ski lifts, there's really only one solution - you need an external source of heat.
Using our 'Easy Switch' technology, a simple press of the button will give you instant relief. The gentle warmth spreads deliciously out to the very tips of the fingers. No need to pull off your gloves in the middle of an icy gale and try to blow some life back into your hands.
A high quality Lithium ion rechargeable battery provides 2 hours of continuous heat. But don't worry - you won't need to keep the power on throughout the day. Just press the power button when you need it, leave the gloves switched on until your hands have warmed up, and the insulating power of the gloves will keep in the heat and keep you going for another trip down the slopes.
The gloves come complete with the rechargeable lithium batteries and the charger We also offer additional batteries. Please tick the box before adding your gloves to the basket if you'd like extra batteries.
Thanks to our "Easy Switch" technology, you can have them switched on for only short bursts to further improve on the battery life.
The velcro pocket is the perfect size for a credit card, but you could just as easily use it for doggy treats, change or keys.
How do they work?
The gloves feature an advanced battery operated heating system which works by concentrating on all 5 fingers and back of the hands as these are the areas generally prone to the cold. The lithium polymer cells used in these gloves are quite simply superior in every way to the previously used lithium ion batteries. They last longer, have a more even power output as they run down, and charge faster as well as being physically lighter and smaller. Offering up to about 2 hours of continuous use, this time can be dramatically increased if you only have the gloves switched on for short bursts - which is now even easier than ever thanks to our "Easy Switch" Design.
- "Tecsense technology" brings you the ability to answer your touch screen phone without taking your gloves off and losing precious heat
- "Easy-Switch" - no need to take it off to turn it off - the on/off switch is on the wrist strap
- "Instant Heat" - The gloves warm up very quickly thanks to our improved energy efficient design
- Velcro credit card sized pocket is perfect for ski passes, keys, doggy treats or credit cards meaning you don't need to carry your bulky wallet
- Ultra III Tec wind and waterproof fabric offering you better protection against the elements
- Heating elements run down the fingers, not just on the back of the hand
- Easy pull elasticated wrist draw string. Stop the heat in its tracks - don't let it escape
- Ultraflex joints on fingers aid articulation
- LED Power indicator - shows you that the gloves are on and working
- Goggle thumb wipe - wipe away moisture from your goggles
- Improved zip on battery compartment helping to keep your battery dry
- Discrete battery compartment making the ultra slim batteries easy to install
- Improved ultra slimline Lithium-polymer rechargeable batteries - quite simply superior to the previously used Lithium Ion cells
- Dry cleanable
Each glove requires 1 x '3.7v' Lithium Polymer battery (included).
Available in 2 Sizes: Small / Medium and Medium / Large.
As a rough guide to help you to decide which size you need, measure around your dominant hand at the broadest point, excluding the thumb.
6-7" (15-17.5cm) = Small / Medium; 8" - 10"(20-25cm) = Medium / Large
Please print out this free measurement guide to help find out what size gloves you should buy
Composition : 100% Polyester