- Easy Switch technology located on the wrist strap - no need to remove the gloves to switch them on or off
- Instant Heat feature means you will feel relief from the cold within a few moments of switching the glove on
- Unique Warmawear Tecsense fingertips allow you to complete basic functions on your touchscreen device without removing your gloves, keeping your hands toasty at all times
- Liner is fully detachable for machine washing, while outer is easily wipe/dry cleanable
- Discreet, unobtrusive battery compartment - no unwieldy attachments or cables
- LED light on battery box shows that gloves are on and working
- Easily accessible battery box - batteries are easy to change
- Longer cuffs with elasticated drawstring which helps to keep out rain, snow, and cold air
- Adjustable wrist strap allows for a more exact fit, and helps to prevent heat from escaping
- Thumb Wipe is made of micro absorbent scratch and smear resistant material, ideal for wiping moisture or snow away from ski goggles or glasses
- Metal heating elements gently circulate heat right up to the fingertips
- Heating elements are on the outside of the hand, not the palm, as the outside of the hand is most susceptible to the cold
- Water resistant, tactile fabric with elasticated hinge joints
- Spring clip to keep gloves together
When switched on, the batteries hidden in discreet battery pockets will heat the gloves up in moments with over 2 hours of heat from good quality batteries. This time can be dramatically increased if you only have the gloves switched on for short bursts.
Please note: Our research shows that although the Duracell lasted approximately the same length of time, the product using the Panasonic Pro Power batteries was noticeably warmer.
| ||Instant Heat - Easy Switch Technology|
The Instant Heat feature will provide relief from the cold within a few moments of switching the gloves on, and the Easy Switch technology allows the wearer to turn the heat on for short bursts according to preference, without any need to remove the glove. Simply press the switch on the wrist strap, and the LED light will indicate that the glove is switched on. This method will also dramatically increase battery life. The battery can be easily installed in a discreet, unobtrusive compartment on the cuff and is easy to remove when necessary.
|Detachable Glove Lining - Cosy Fleece|
The cosy lining inside will keep hands toasty while preserving battery life by keeping the heat where it’s most needed. The new longer cuffs with elasticated drawstring will also help to conserve heat and keep out cold air and snow. Perfect for keeping hands cosy while skiing, or during any other outdoor sport. The pair of glove liners can be removed easily so that you can machine wash them.
Although the gloves are thick and well padded, they are designed to be comfortable and flexible. The material on the fingers and palms, although strong and durable, is soft and tactile for greater dexterity. The elasticated hinge joints allow you to use your hands freely and comfortably. The gloves also include the Thumb Wipe feature; the fabric on the outer edge of the thumb is micro absorbent as well as scratch and smear resistant - ideal for wiping moisture from ski goggles or glasses. The unique Warmawear Tecsense fingertips allow you to complete basic functions on your touchscreen device without removing your gloves. These gloves also feature a small, zipped storage pocket on the back, ideal for bank cards or a ski pass, and a spring clip to keep gloves together when not in use.