Wooden Fence Post 1.67m (5ft 6in) for Fencing, Screening and Hurdles
These wooden, pressure-treated fence posts are a great alternative to traditional posts and are ideal to go with our hazel and willow hurdles. Easy to size and set up, simply measure the posts, cut to the correct length and install in the ground.
These fence posts help complete the look which willow and hazel hurdles bring to your garden and create a more rustic woodland aesthetic compared to traditional fencing.
- These posts have been pressure treated with preservative to ensure they can last for many years and avoid wood rot
- The precisely cut, pointed end makes for easy installation when inserting the post into the ground
- Perfect to use with willow or hazel hurdles, or our range of screening, to give your garden a more rustic, organic look
- Available in two sizes to ensure you find the correct post for your garden
Please Note: You should have at least 18 inches of post in the ground to ensure stable support, more if the site is exposed.
- 2.5 inches (60mm) in diameter, machined circular cross-section with a point at one end.
- 8ft long (243.8cm), or 5'6" (170.6cm)
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Shop By Category||Fencing|