Zest 1.5m (4ft 11in) Wooden Log Store
Timber Log Store
Neatly store your logs and allow them to dry out so that they are ready for the fireplace. The main structure has been constructed from pressure treated softwood timber, which is protected against rot and decay.
- A minimum of 70% of the timber used to construct this log store has been sourced from FSC certified forests - environmentally friendly
- Pressure treated softwood timber - ensures the durability and strength of the log store
- Open gaps between slats allow ventilation, which is ideal for drying out logs for the fire
- Open front allows you to easily store and place logs
- Place in a shed, garage or a sheltered area of the garden so that your logs can dry out and be ready for the fireplace
- Store your logs in a neat, secure pile
This product provides you with a convenient storage location for your logs. However, unlike many storage boxes, it also provides good ventilation for your logs. This is necessary, as logs should be bone dry before being placed on a fire. It also has an open front which is great for ease of use; simply walk into your shed or garage and grab a few logs with no need to open an awkward, heavy lid every time. It has been constructed from pressure treated softwood timber, which is protected against rot and fungal decay. There is no need to worry about where this timber has been sourced from either, as at least 70% of the timber used in constructing this product has been sourced from FSC certified forests.
Pressure treated timber - pressure treatment is superior to other treatments because the preserving agents are infused deep into the timber rather than just the surface. Newly pressure treated wood has a slight green tint which will weather over time and take on a more natural looking colour without rotting.
- Height: 1.5m (4' 11.1") x Width: 1.2m (3' 11.2") x Depth: 0.58m (1' 10.8")
- Sides: Width: 19mm (0.7")
- Roof: Width: 22mm (0.9") feather edge
- Back/brace: Width: 125mm (4.9") x Depth: 19mm (0.7")
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Type||Fire Pit Wood Stores, Garden Log Storage|
|Shop By Category||Garden Buildings|