Timber Log Store
Neatly store your logs and allow them to dry out so that they are ready for the fireplace. The main structure has been constructed from pressure treated softwood timber, which is protected against rot and decay.
- A minimum of 70% of the timber used to construct this log store has been sourced from FSC certified forests - environmentally friendly
- Pressure treated softwood timber - ensures the durability and strength of the log store
- Open gaps between slats allow ventilation, which is ideal for drying out logs for the fire
- Open front allows you to easily store and place logs
- Place in a shed, garage or a sheltered area of the garden so that your logs can dry out and be ready for the fireplace
- Store your logs in a neat, secure pile
This product provides you with a convenient storage location for your logs. However, unlike many storage boxes, it also provides good ventilation for your logs. This is necessary, as logs should be bone dry before being placed on a fire. It also has an open front which is great for ease of use; simply walk into your shed or garage and grab a few logs with no need to open an awkward, heavy lid every time. It has been constructed from pressure treated softwood timber, which is protected against rot and fungal decay. There is no need to worry about where this timber has been sourced from either, as at least 70% of the timber used in constructing this product has been sourced from FSC certified forests.
Pressure treated timber - pressure treatment is superior to other treatments because the preserving agents are infused deep into the timber rather than just the surface. Newly pressure treated wood has a slight green tint which will weather over time and take on a more natural looking colour without rotting.
Height: 1.5m (4' 11.1") x Width: 1.2m (3' 11.2") x Depth: 0.58m (1' 10.8")
Sides: Width: 19mm (0.7")
Roof: Width: 22mm (0.9") feather edge
Back/brace: Width: 125mm (4.9") x Depth: 19mm (0.7")