Primrose Compost Aerator L84cm
Keep your compost aerated and healthy with this innovative compost aerator. Regularly aerating compost helps to speed up the decomposition process which improves its overall quality, making it even better to use in your flowerbeds and vegetable patches. The aerator itself features two handles with grips for ease of use and features a set of folding 'arms' that fold in when inserted into the soil/compost and pull out as the aerator is lifted out. Theses features make aerating your compost a breeze no matter what sort of gardener you are.
- Aerate your compost easily - speed up the decomposition process for high quality compost
- Made from powder coated steel - the perfect weatherproof material to protect against rust and corrosion
- Zinc plated construction - easy to clean and maintain
- Two handles with grips - easy and comfortable to use
- Easy to use - simply insert the aerator into the compost then slowly pull it out, allowing the blades to unfold
- Simple to use - perfect for professional and amateur gardeners alike
- Low maintenance - this tool can be stored easily in a shed or garage
This fantastic aerator is easy to use for even the most amateur gardeners. The aerator features two zinc plated steel blades which fold up against the pole. When inserted into thick compost then slowly pulled back out, the blades unfold and cut through the compost, aerating it.
A specially designed compost aerator is a far more effective way of generating high-quality compost than a traditional garden fork. Unlike a fork, this aerator does not mix new and old materials. When newer compost mixes with older, well-decomposed compost the entire process slows down as the new compost contaminates the old. This aerator gives you easy access to the high quality compost at the bottom of the heap without contaminating it with the fresh materials at the top.
- Length 84cm (33in) x Width 2cm (1in)
- Blade length: 15cm (5in)
|Features||Zinc Plated Construction|
|Spring Checklist||Garden Accessories & Extras|