5 Drawer Wooden Apple Storage Rack H78cm x W60cm x D55cm by Lacewing™
Perfect for anyone with apple trees, this traditional apple storage rack can help you keep apples fresh for longer. This wooden rack comes with five sliding drawers to provide quick and easy access and has slatted bases to allow for optimum airflow to help prevent rot. This sturdy pine rack comes flat-packed for quick and easy home assembly. Don't stop at apples - this versatile rack is great for storing a whole range of fruits and vegetables.
- Keep your apples fresh - Keep your apples ripe and ready to eat long after harvest
- 5 drawer capacity - Provides you with plenty of space for storing your apples
- Useful sliding drawers - The sliding drawers make the apples inside easy to access
- Slatted racks - the slatted racks ensure plenty of airflow, helping to prevent rot and keep the apples ripe for longer
- Strong construction - Made of sturdy pine wood for extra durability
- Versatile storage rack - This storage rack can be used to store all manner of fruits and vegetables, and there's even space for most standard sized wine bottles!
- Width 60cm (2ft) x Depth 55cm (1ft 9½in) x Height 78cm (2ft 7in)
- 5 drawer
When stored correctly, apples picked in the autumn can last until spring, so storing them carefully is very important. Here are some handy tips to make the most of your apple storage rack:
- Keep your apple storage rack in a garage, cellar, or a cool room out of direct sunlight
- If you can, try to space out the fruit so they aren't touching
- Only store firm and unblemished apples, as damaged fruit can go mouldy and ruin the entire lot
- Wrap each individual apple in newspaper to help them keep for longer
- Check produce regularly and remove any that show deterioration
- Cooking apples store better than eating apples, especially the late ripening varieties
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Spring Checklist||Garden Accessories & Extras|
|Shop By Category||Gardening|