H120cm Polished Sphere Stainless Steel Water Feature with Lights | Indoor/Outdoor Use by Ambienté
Stainless steel sphere water feature is a popular water feature among gardeners and garden designers. With water flowing over and around the stainless steel sphere it will without doubt add a crisp, modern edge to any garden or simply enhance the look of any modern-styled courtyard, deck or patio.
- Modern design - this strikingly modern water feature is perfect for contemporary urban gardens
- Durable construction - made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel which is rust proof and weather resistant
- Versatile feature - this water feature can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Comes with LED lights - the sphere is topped with LED lights which illuminate the water as it pours from the sphere, making it perfect to use at night
- Included reservoir - this completely self contained feature can go almost anywhere in your home or garden without needing to buy or dig an external reservoir
- Sphere Diameter: 120cm (3ft 11¼in)
- Stainless Steel Thickness: 1.2mm
- Reservoir Diameter: 70cm (2ft 3½in)
- Reservoir Height: 30cm (1ft)
- Weight 55kg
- Cable length: 10m
- Click here for assembly instructions
|Click sphere to view|
|? Diameter ?|
- Cable Length: 1000 cm
- Pump outlet size: 19 mm
- Pump power: 2000 LPH
- Lights Type: LED
- Metal: Stainless Steel
- Power Supply: Mains power only
- Material: Plastic
- Pump included?: Yes
- Lights included?: Yes
- Reservoir included?: Yes
- Diameter: 120 cm
- Weight: 30 Kg
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Size||Large (Over 1m)|
|Shop By Category||Water Features|