H121cm 3 Polished Tubes Advanced Stainless Steel Water Feature with Lights | Indoor/Outdoor Use by Ambienté
H121cm 3 Polished Tubes Stainless Steel Water Feature with Lights | Indoor/Outdoor Use by Ambienté
What's so advanced about these tubes
- Extra LED lights: Ultra bright LED lights are now installed on the top of each tube (with 4 white LED lights on each tube) as well as color changing lights on the base. You can switch the lights on the tubes only, base only or even have both of them on at the same time, you have complete control.
-Practical easy flow adjuster: You can now easily control the water flow on each tube with the in-built flow adjuster located on the top of the reservoir lid. (Unlike the other tubes, you don't have to remove the whole lid and feature to get into the flow adjuster).
- Switch control: A new added function on the tubes to control the 'Ultra bright' color changing lights on the base. You now have full control which allows you to change colors (LED lights on the base) to suit your mood at a touch of a button. Comes with 7 color combinations on static mode (red, green, blue, red/green, blue/green, red/blue, red/green/blue) Also comes with an amazing color changing rainbow mode with slow and fast fade.
But I don't want to dig a hole in the ground
This water feature comes complete with a reservoir designed to go into the ground. If you don't want to dig a hole and you would like to place this water feature indoors then use this clever idea. Place the water feature into a plant pot which acts as a reservoir (click here for planters) this will create a stunning effect in any home, garden or office. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Comes complete with pump, circular underground plastic reservoir and 10 meters of cable. The Reservoir is made using recycled plastic for maximum stability and support.
- Tallest tube: 100cm/39.5 inch
- Middle tube: 75cm/29.5 inch
- Smallest tube: 50cm/19.5 inch
- All tubes are 7.5cm/3 inch diameter.
- Height without reservoir: 100cm/39.5 inch
- Width without reservoir: 28cm/11 inch
- Height with reservoir: 118cm/ 3ft 10 inch
- Width with reservoir: 56cm/22 inch
- Pump cable length: 10m
- Pump type: 16W
- Diameter: 55cm (21½")
- Height: 18cm (7")
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
Why Mains Power?
The traditional way to install a water feature is to connect it to your main power supply, although solar powered water features are a great option, there are also benefits to choosing a mains powered feature.
|Size||Medium (50cm - 1m)|
|Shape||Tubes & Tower|
|Shop By Category||Water Features|