H66cm Curve Stainless Steel Cascading Water Feature with Reservoir by Ambienté
The cascading water feature is made from high quality brushed grade 304 stainless steel. The stainless steel is extremely resistant to corrosion, making it a perfect material for water features.
The maximum flow capacity for the supplied pump is 4000 litres per hour, which will ensure a water flow that gently trickles through the beautiful water feature. The piping is hidden inside the feature but emerges from the base and connects to the pump.
The reservoir can be hidden underground, leaving only the delightful water feature to be seen in your garden. The reservoir has a capacity of 200 litres and comes complete with a handy access panel, which allows you to get at the pump easily when necessary.
Pebbles or slate can be placed on the lid when everything has been fixed into place, offering an attractive contrast between the sleek modern features and the natural world. It also serves the dual purpose of concealing the feet and the pump.
Have a look at some of our other stainless steel water features:
- Cable Length: 1000 cm
- Brands: Ambienté
- Metal: Stainless Steel
- Height: 66 cm
- Width: 35 cm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Water Feature: Height 66cm (2ft 2in) x Width 35cm (1ft 1¾in) x Depth 50cm (1ft 7¾in)
- Bucket - Width: 93.5cm (3ft ¾in) x Depth: 61cm (2ft) x Height: 36cm (1ft 2in)
- Lid - Width: 93.5cm (3ft ¾in) x Depth: 62cm (2ft ½in) x Height: 3cm (1in)
- Pump is supplied with 10m (32ft 10in) cable
What's in the box?
- 66cm (2ft 2in) water feature
- 1x 200L cascade reservoir
- 1x water feature pump 4000lph
- 1x 25mm (1in) flow adjuster
- 1x 1m (3ft 3⅓in) ribbed water feature hose/tubing Diameter 25mm (1in)
- 1x 1m (3ft 3⅓in) ribbed water feature hose/tubing Diameter 19mm (¾in)
- 4x 11cm (4⅓in) threads for reservoir attachment
- 8x square plate washers
- 8x bolts for thread of reservoir attachment
- 1x 25cm (9¾in) to 19cm (7½in) hose mender
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
|Location||Goes in a pond, Outdoors|
|Size||50cm - 1m|
|Style||Abstract Sculpture Water Features, Cascading, In-Ground Reservoir|
|Special Offers||Free Fountain Safe|