H84cm Windsor 2-Tier Solar Bird Bath Water Feature with Lights and Automatic Activation by Solaray
H84cm Windsor 2-Tier Solar Bird Bath Water Feature with Lights and Automatic Activation by SolarayThis water feature is striking in dark polyresin, reminiscent of Victorian iron garden ornaments and featuring two tiers of cascading water. Add a touch of classical style to any space in your garden. This product is self contained and solar powered, meaning you can position it anywhere, even paved or decked areas.
- Height: 84cm (2ft 9in)
- Diameter: 48cm (1ft 7in)
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Cable length from solar panel to feature: 20cm
Pump Outlet Size: 8.5mm (0.3 in)Pump Power: 200 LPHBrands: SolarayLights Type: LEDMaterial: PolyresinPump Wattage: 6WLights Included: YesSolar Panel Included: YesPower Supply: Solar poweredReservoir Included: Self-Contained
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
More Information Why X?
Why Solar Power
Solar power has made it even easier to run a water fountain in your garden without the need for an outside power supply. Some of the benefits of a solar powered water feature include:
- The only requirement is that the solar panel is placed in a sunny area. Many solar water fountains now come with built-in rechargeable batteries that store energy so the fountain will still work when the sun doesn’t come out.
- These units are much quicker and easier to install than mains powered features. There is no need to call out an electrician, no need to dig or lay cables, just choose a sunny spot and away you go.
- You will have more versatility in the placement of your fountain than a mains powered option. If you have a specific place you’d like your fountain and it’s not near your house (for mains power) then solar is the best option.
- Solar energy is better for the environment as it is a sustainable and renewable source of power.
- Generally, solar-powered water fountains are lower voltage so could be considered safer than mains electricity if you have children playing nearby.
Power Source Solar Features Bird Baths With Fountain, Solar Powered Bird Baths Location Outdoors Size 50cm - 1m Style Bird Baths, With Lights Type Pedestal, Solar Material Polyresin Shape Tiered© 2022 Meika Ltd. All rights reserved | Primrose is the trading name of Meika Ltd (Registration number: 04756556) | VAT number GB945691778